Reverse Osmosis transforms tap water into purified home drinking water
Turn on better tasting home drinking water with a Reverse Osmosis water filtration system from Crescent Hills Water. Enjoy purified drinking water right from the tap!
Crescent Hills Water is a point-of-use (POU) water company. We install our Reverse Osmosis (RO) system using either a faucet on the sink, or a water cooler to dispense the water. Hot and cold / or cold and room temperature coolers are available.
We are currently offering a two-week free trial
We’ve been in the home drinking water business in North Texas for 25 years, providing an alternative to those expensive, environmentally wasteful bottles of water you may be using now.
Our technology produces bottled water quality in your home without using bottles. We install a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system on site, usually under a sink. The water is then transferred through tubing to a faucet on the sink that we provide. This gives you an unlimited supply of pure, fresh water for a monthly fee that can save you up to 20% on what you are currently spending.
For your convenience:
- Free installation
- No contracts
- Free water quality test
- Unbeatable price
In a nutshell, we filter your city water and provide you with bottled water minus the bottles, thereby eliminating the need to have bottles of water delivered and stored.
Always great service
“Crescent provides an excellent product that allows me to provide pure water to my staff and my family. The routine maintenance is quick, and the techs are professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company and their product. I currently rent four machines from them.”– Bethany, Grand Prairie, TX
Pure home drinking water
Premium-grade density, pre-filtering removes sediment, dirt and other particles 8 times smaller than you can see. It also reduces chlorine and other unpleasant odors and tastes. Reverse Osmosis technology uses a semi-permeable membrane to divert dissolved salts, metals, chemicals, micro-organisms and other impurities to a drain. In addition, high-purity carbon, post-filtering polishes the water to ensure fresh-tasting, crystal-clear water every time.
How Point-of-Use (POU) works
The POU system is a much cleaner way to dispense water than more expensive alternatives. It is an entirely sealed system, meaning the water is never exposed to outside air. Typical bottled water coolers only have a bottle covering the water reservoir of the cooler, which is not sealed, so it allows outside air to travel into this reservoir. Our cooler has a sealed reservoir – a lid covers the reservoir – sealing the water in and keeping the air out.
This process is usually much cheaper than bottled water. It’s also safer and more environmentally friendly. No more plastic bottles, no more delivery trucks on the road. Thus you’ll be helping to reduce the carbon footprint of our industry.
Also, learn how Reverse Osmosis works
Get started with a FREE TRIAL
A Crescent Hills Water trained technician will stop by your home for 5 minutes to determine the type of faucet and filtration system you will need. After that, getting set up with the Free Trial will only take minutes more – guaranteed! You’ll be only minutes away from having limitless, safe, great tasting water in your home.
If your family decides to keep our water faucet and filtration system by becoming a customer, our technician will come out periodically to clean and sanitize the unit. Because of our terrific service, you will never run out of home drinking water with a Crescent Hills Water bottle-free faucet.
“Where do I sign?”
You don’t. Crescent Hills Water will never ask you to sign a contract, so there is no obligation – ever.
If you want to start taking advantage of the benefits of a Reverse Osmosis system for your home drinking water, contact us today – we’re right here in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex!
Home drinking water products:
“Chiller Daddy” Under Sink Water Chiller
Chiller Daddy under sink unit for home or office use has a full 304 Stainless Steel waterway. It’s perfect for Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems. It has a chilling capacity of 1.32 GPH (gallons per hour). The unit easily installs directly under sink, inside of cabinet* or may be located in a service area, such as a basement or garage. Be careful not to allow it to freeze.
Chiller Daddy runs quiet because of its 3-Way Noise Suppression system. It’s light-weight, easy to install and takes up very little room. If you want your water safe, pure and COLD, there really is no better way to go.
- 100% SUS304 stainless steel waterway
- Whisper quiet 3-way noise suppression system
- Adjustable water thermostat 42F – 54F – factory pre-set for normal use
- Auto overload protection – thermally protected motor-compressor
- Fast 1.32 GPH flow rate – quick recovery
- Easy to install
- Able to accommodate a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system
- Dimensions: 406 mm long x 203 mm wide x 300 mm high (16″ long x 8″ wide x 11.75″ high)
- Weight: 23.75 lbs
ICEBERG Under Sink Water Chiller
The Iceberg is Crystal Mountain’s robust under sink water chiller. The Iceberg supplies cold water on demand from a decorative tap. This compressor-driven unit is extremely quiet and easily fits inside your base cupboard. Because of its shock arrestor and pressure reducing valve, it is protected from your water main’s pressure surges.
Since it measures only 12″ x 16.5″ x 12,” the Iceberg fits into small spaces where conventional dispensers won’t. Thus it is compact enough to fit under most sinks. The Iceberg has an impressive output capacity of 3 gallons per hour, which gives it exceptional cooling performance. It installs easily: simply connect the unit to a counter-mounted faucet for cold water on demand.
- #304 stainless steel cold water reservoir
- Copper evaporator
- Adjustable cold water thermostat
- Powder-coated, cold-rolled steel casing
- * Sink-mounted faucet not included
- Pressure-reducing valve and shock arrestor protect the unit from your water main’s pressure surges
- Perfect for a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system
Performance and Specifications:
- General: Under-sink, pressure-tank water cooler, with stainless steel cold tank
- Performance: Cold water outlet temperature is 4 – 10 degree C (39.2 – 50 degree F). The unit is designed for and and has been tested in extreme temperatures; so it has robust performance in all climates.
- Power consumption: 0.2 kw.hr / 24 hr
- Cooler cabinet is powder-coated paint on 18SWG cold-rolled steel
- Compressor has a hermetically sealed, PTC starter with overload protector. The refrigerant charge is 35.0g (1.2 oz) R134a. Thus, it is ozone-friendly. (220-240 VAC 50 Hz) (100-115 VAC 60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 300 mm deep by 410 mm wide by 300 mm high (12″ deep x 16.5″ wide x 12″ high)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 pounds)
Reverse Osmosis Filtration for Home Drinking Water
- filters 8.28 gallons of water a day
- 3-stage filtration which includes the sediment/carbon pre-filter, RO membrane and the carbon block post-filter
- sanitary quick-change, which eliminates touching the filter directly
- easy to change filter
- FDA CFR-21 and NSF compliant materials
- NSF third-party tested
- self-cleansing RO membrane
- slim profile
- no electricity required
- California Cert. 08-1902
Alpine’s Eliminator Water Cooler for Reverse Osmosis
Alpine’s Eliminator Water Cooler is the perfect point-of-use (POU) water cooler for Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems. Enjoy the convenience of always having filtered water, cold or hot. It’s safer and more convenient than bottles, faucet taps, or any of the other ways water is filtered or dispensed.
- Alpine’s Eliminator point-of-use (POU) water cooler
- stainless steel reservoirs
- hot & cold, or cold only
- 1 gallon cold storage
- 1/2 gallon hot / room temp storage
- double float system including emergency shutoff
- removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- multiple color options (depending on model)
- perfect for Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems
“I have been a customer of Crescent Hills Water for over 5 years and I LOVE my Alpine Water Cooler! It has spoiled me and my girls — we just love the convenience of having filtered, cold or hot water on the ready. I had no idea how much I would use it daily when I first had it installed, and now it is something that I cannot live without. Mason and Jon have been incredibly helpful when I’ve needed to replace filters or had questions. I will be a customer for life!”– Sherry Robinson
For additional information about Reverse Osmosis (OS) water coolers and other products, or to rent or purchase a system for your home or office, contact us today. Call 817-424-3947 or use our online contact form.
Point-of-Use (POU) Water Filtration Products
- Stainless Steel point-of-use (POU) – hot & cold
- Waterways’ Gibraltar Black POU – hot & cold, or cold only
- Waterways’ Gibraltar White POU – hot & cold, or cold only
- cup holder may be added to any model