The Iceberg is Crystal Mountain’s Robust Under Sink Water Chiller
The Iceberg supplies cold water on demand from a decorative tap. This compressor-driven unit is extremely quiet and easily fits inside your base cupboard. Because of its shock arrestor and pressure reducing valve, it is protected from your water main’s pressure surges.
Since it measures only 12″ x 16.5″ x 12,” the Iceberg fits into small spaces where conventional dispensers won’t. Thus it is compact enough to fit under most sinks. The Iceberg has an impressive output capacity of 3 gallons per hour, which gives it exceptional cooling performance. It installs easily: simply connect the unit to a counter-mounted faucet for cold water on demand.
- #304 stainless steel cold water reservoir
- Copper evaporator
- Adjustable cold water thermostat
- Powder-coated, cold-rolled steel casing
- * Sink-mounted faucet not included
- Pressure-reducing valve and shock arrestor protect the unit from your water main’s pressure surges
- Perfect for a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system
- General: Under-sink, pressure-tank water cooler, with stainless steel cold tank
- Performance: Cold water outlet temperature is 4 – 10 degree C (39.2 – 50 degree F). The unit is designed for and and has been tested in extreme temperatures; so it has robust performance in all climates.
- Power consumption: 0.2 kw.hr / 24 hr
- Cooler cabinet is powder-coated paint on 18SWG cold-rolled steel
- Compressor has a hermetically sealed, PTC starter with overload protector. The refrigerant charge is 35.0g (1.2 oz) R134a. Thus, it is ozone-friendly. (220-240 VAC 50 Hz) (100-115 VAC 60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 300 mm deep by 410 mm wide by 300 mm high (12″ deep x 16.5″ wide x 12″ high)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 pounds)
This is our Iceberg under sink water chiller. For more information on renting or purchasing a system for your home or office, contact us today by calling 817-424-3947 or by using our online contact form.